Friday, April 23, 2021

Details Chapter Explanation class 3 to 5

*Primary Section (Class 3 to Class 5) – Detailed Chapter Explanation*
https://youtu.be/MRmj2IUe8DA
3 EVS Chapter 1 Poonam's Day Out 
https://youtu.be/Sk-VrokkWEs
3 EVS Chapter 2 'The Plant Fairy'
https://youtu.be/VDLN09alvNw
3 EVS Chapter 3 'Water O' Water" 
https://youtu.be/mmhos55ZG2c
3 EVS Chapter 4 'Our First School'
https://youtu.be/RO0lNjyaFKo
3 EVS Chapter 5 'Chhotu's House" 
https://youtu.be/Hh-Gkw1YWsE
3 EVS Chapter 6 'Foods We Eat" 
https://youtu.be/Kqr4x_zuEGc
3 MATHS CH 1 Where to Look From 
https://youtu.be/_xWbQFx3ZOA
4 EVS CH 1Going to School 
https://youtu.be/e2HCDlm-Rew
4 EVS CH 2 Ear to Ear
https://youtu.be/o_X4wDyy2Qc
4 EVS Ch 3 A Day With Nandu
https://youtu.be/HpBBNxNTGKQ
4 EVS CH 4 The Story of Amrita 
https://youtu.be/JilGuSCP0h4
4 EVS Ch 5 - Anita and the Honeybees 
https://youtu.be/z-H0YD8xHUU
4 Maths Chapter 1 'Building with Bricks'
https://youtu.be/vdil_WfTrVU
4 Maths Chapter 2 'Long And Short'
https://youtu.be/XxTenh1gPno
5 English - Unit 4 - My Elder Brother
https://youtu.be/Du5YnUulUdQ
5 ENG - My Shadow Poem
https://youtu.be/LnTAxPEXamY
5 ENG - Robinson Crusoe Discovers A Footprint 
https://youtu.be/GC_w5ViVCbs
5 ENG - Teamwork 
https://youtu.be/eq4m_38DLGU
5 English - Crying I Poem 
https://youtu.be/ns5U1gpt-5A
5 English I Unit 1 I Chapter 1 | Poem I The Ice-Cream Man 
https://youtu.be/ZXmEJ4OdpLY
5 English I Unit 1 I Chapter 2 | Wonderful Waste I 
https://youtu.be/pOwWUhJNUwY
5 EVS CH 1 Super Senses
https://youtu.be/_s1WvNBhxn0
5 EVS Ch 2 - A Snake Charmer's Story 
https://youtu.be/t9jf1XbXysc
5 EVS Ch 3 -  From Tasting To Digesting 
https://youtu.be/XqFaYbF5d4s
5 EVS CH 4 Mangoes Round the Year 
https://youtu.be/9sp4jFQ2NLA
5 EVS CH 5 Seeds and Seeds 
https://youtu.be/8nA2eowEjeM
5 EVS CH 6 Every Drop Counts 
https://youtu.be/M9pvPZRnfEM
5 Maths Chapter 1 'The Fish Tale'
https://youtu.be/PvfntoiB6VM
5 MATHS Chapter 2 'Shapes And Angles' 
https://youtu.be/9jlSoVlhkHs
5 MATHS Chapter 3 How Many Squares 
https://youtu.be/oh3MZfYmOeU
5 Maths Chapter 5 'Does It Look The Same' 
https://youtu.be/HmhxjH6yg60
Circles I What is Circle | Radius, Diameter, Exterior & Interior Circle, Tangent, Secant, Arc, Chord
https://youtu.be/kTnEWhNTTss
Triangle | Types of Triangle | Classifications | Polygons

15 अगस्त 2026: विद्यालय में स्वतंत्रता दिवस का भव्य आयोजन

 15 अगस्त 2026 को विद्यालय प्रांगण में भारत का 80वाँ स्वतंत्रता दिवस अत्यंत हर्षोल्लास, गरिमा और देशभक्ति के वातावरण में मनाया गया। संपूर्ण ...